Warehouse and Logistics
What is Warehouse?
A software application which supports the daily operations of a warehouse. The software application allows for a system of centralized management of warehousing tasks including inventory control, tracking, and the location of stock items. WMS may work on their own as a single application or be an integrated part of a larger system. Current WMSs are capable of being highly complex and handle significant amounts of data many companies will allocate an entire staff to the operation of the software.
Warehouse expansion in Logistics Services has been enabled by the establishment of ADCs and a foray into Third Party Logistics (3PL).Supply Chain Management forms a basic and integral part of Warehouse business offerings to vendors and Channel Partners. The warehouse has end-to-end logistics capabilities starting from import, warehousing, and stock movement across geographies, to packing / repacking, order processing and delivery anywhere within its operating footprint.
- Warehouse operations in 72 Locations on PAN India basis
- Operating in over 1 mn Sqft warehouse space
- Well trained and dedicated work force
- Strong Distribution network
- Providing Value Added Services like bar-coding, sticking, Packing, kitting, bundling, OCI, & shrink wrapping.
- Extending 3PL service on pan-India basis
- Providing Reverse Logistics with call center facilities